Saturday, December 27, 2008

The End

92. Take Kids to the Park at least 5 times.
93. Have money is savings by the end of the challenge. (More than just the amount set aside for finishing each task.)
94. Teach A2002 to play the Sonic games we bought her - means I have to re-learn how to play them too.
95. Release a "PenPal Balloon" - address a letter on a Balloon string & let it go.
96. Dye my hair Purple - even if it is only temporary dye.
97. Make a set of hankies for each family member
98. Do my nails at least 5 times.
99. See at least five movies in the theater.
100. Read at least five books off of the newbery list. (Can be ones I have read before.)
101. Convince at least one other person to make their own 101 list. (And start my next list near the end of my 1001 days.)


DONE!!! now I have to go back thru and organize them... then I can find them to mark them off.

No comments: